If, however, you are not 100% happy, please contact us within 14 days of the order date to arrange to return the item for exchange or refund.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by The Stitching Elmers.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund, such as Cut fabric, Fat Quarters & Gift cards.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Workshops, Group Sessions & classes, once booked and deposit has been taken & you change your mind or want to cancel your booking. The deposit can not be refunded however we will do our upmost to change it to another workshop, Group session or Class.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9.. If an item you purchased was purchased with a £5 Loyalty card, then we will only refund the amount that you paid, along with a £5 credit note.
10.. Items purchased in a sale are not be eligible for a refund unless they are faulty. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.